Outside Sales Consultant
Position: Outside Sales Consultant
Location: Cypress, Texas
Career ID: 125353
This position is primarily responsible for generating new home sales and managing the process from initial contact with a prospective buyer through closing. The Outside Sales Consultant initiates and maintains strong realtor, prospect, and buyer relationships to create a pipeline of future opportunities.
- Prepare and coordinate purchase and closing documents for each sale.
- Coordinate and communicate with all parties for each sale and closing including appraisers, lenders, inspectors, construction managers, design center etc.
- Generate and follow up on leads from realtors, networking, community events and referrals.
- Track all communication through the CRM.
- Ensure model home is clean and in excellent condition for prospects.
- Coordinate with the construction team on any model home maintenance issues.
- Work closely with the marketing team to organize realtor, community, and prospect events.
- Gather and analyze local housing market data.
- Develop a thorough understanding of competition through visiting competitors model homes, inventory, and websites regularly.
- Address concerns and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the entire process.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS [required]
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Ability to think quickly and come up with effective solutions to problems or objections.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in person and through email.
- Basic understanding mathematical and financial principles.
- Thorough understanding of mortgages, loans, construction terms and the homebuilding process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, e-signature software and CRM’s.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- 2 years in new home sales with proven record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in any field